Ubuntu-Austria Foren-Übersicht
Portal  •  Forum  •  Profil  •  Suchen   •  Registrieren  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login   

Internet mobile connection in Austria ? Foreigner question

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.11.2011, 13:22    Internet mobile connection in Austria ? Foreigner question Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm sorry if i speak english, but i do not know german, and i need some informations about your contry
I have to come to Austria for a couple of week, and I need an internet mobile connection.
I tried to see at http://www.a1.net/internet but there is not english version.

Which is the best company/contract (linux compatible) to do ? If it's possible i prefer a time contract with no traffic limit.
I already have the dongle but if they give me one more there is no problems.

Thank to all

Alkatron

Desktop: anderer

Version: 16.04

Hardware: Notebook

Architektur: 64Bit
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.11.2011, 14:39    Various questions Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi Alkatron,

as I see, you're from Italy? Three (3) is a provider in I and in A. With an Austrian-SIM-Card you can surf in Italy too with no extra fee! I suppose, it is the same if you use a SIM from Italian 3. (Probably best and cheapest solution.)

If not: Where will you stay (City or countryside)? - Has impact on the provider that I would advise.
For how long? - Has impact on pre-payed or contract.

All providers "work with linux" - UMTS/HSDA are only depending on the hardware you use (you mentioned, that you have a unlocked device) - not the provider.

BB

Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.12.2011, 11:39    Re: Various questions Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

« Blümchen Blau » hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hi Alkatron,

as I see, you're from Italy? Three (3) is a provider in I and in A. With an Austrian-SIM-Card you can surf in Italy too with no extra fee! I suppose, it is the same if you use a SIM from Italian 3. (Probably best and cheapest solution.)

If not: Where will you stay (City or countryside)? - Has impact on the provider that I would advise.
For how long? - Has impact on pre-payed or contract.
BB

Thank you for the answer
Yes i'm from italy, and i'll came to solden for 2 weeks, i think that a pre-paid sim is the best solution.
Thanks again
Alkatron
P.S,
Anyway i'll ask to italian 3 if there is an extra fee (in italy they make you pay for everything :-) )

Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.12.2011, 12:00    Probably "Bob" Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

Soelden for 2 weeks: If not 3 from Italy (it's the same everywhere - "they want your money Wink ) then I would recommend a prepayed by "Bob". (Not because I like them, but it works in the A1-net which has a relatively good net-coverage, even in the countryside.)

Have fun in Austria,
BB

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu: